1. Content marketing. When done right, content marketing attracts attention, creates interest and starts conversations. It also creates sustainable communication between a business to its customers.
2. Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the practice of splashing up your site with the right keywords, headlines, and content, this helps people find your products on whatever search engine they are using.
3. Email marketing. Email marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach out and stay in touch with your customers. You can also do text message marketing.
4. Website optimization. An optimized website includes an intuitive layout, easy to read language, and simple navigation. You should also provide a clear call to action. (Sign up for this, visit that)
5. Mobile optimization. Make sure your website is easily accessible on a mobile device or tablet. Most users are on a mobile device when on the web.
6. Multi platform presence. Make sure that your business is available across all platforms. If you are an author make sure you have a Facebook account, Instagram account, a website, and a LinkedIn account etc. If you are an artist, make sure you have a YouTube account, TickTok account, Spotify account, Instagram, YouTube etc.
7. Retargeting. With retargeting you can track down those who spend time on your website and the products that they are interested in. So bring them back by retargeting them with a simple ad. Or a simple email.
8. Stick with what works. Sometimes you don’t have to go and find out what to do you can research your competitors and use what they have used that’s work for them.